Monday

España: Days 73 & 74 (El Campello)

Day 73:
Still sick but on the mend. I continued to take it easy this weekend and not go out too much. We did get some Gelato at a really yummy place called Pinocchio. Sometimes they have banana gelato (my favorite) but since they did not have it this time, I opted to try 2 other flavors. For dinner we were back at Da Riccardo de Maria where we both tried different dishes. Scott got the gnocchi pesto (I tried some and it was delicious!); I had the penne arrabiata and it was not memorable.

Gelato at Pinocchio 

Martinez Lacuesta 2011 Crianza de Rioja at Da Riccardo de Maria

Gnocchi Pesto at Da Riccardo

Penne arrabiata at Da Riccardo


Day 74:
The 18th of September was a simple Sunday as we made our way to La Espiga for pizza and rosé cava. I love it here! The staff is always super friendly and pretty much know our orders by now. On our way back home we stopped for a drink at a place along the boardwalk called Jova and then for dinner, I cooked up a little meal for us!

Raventos Blac de Nit at La Espiga

Pizza del soltero sin queso at La espiga

Tinto de Verano at Jova

My specialty,  pasta, spicy olive oil 



No comments:

Post a Comment